As beautiful as they may be they are in desperate times due to situations they find themselves in thanks to the help of humans. They face threats like killing coves, fishing vessels, polluted water and many other things.
I made this design to bring these ideas to peoples attentions through an art piece that brings our fellow mammals into our thoughts.
Let this design be a reminder that we can do better. Much love and stay trippy!
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua